An intermediate (10+2) in any discipline or an equivalent qualification from a recognised board.
- Admission through written test conducted by the university.
Durations of Courses
- Duration of course will be 3 years spread over in 6 semester.
- The Maximum allowed to a candidate for successful compleation is five years from the date of admission.
Generally 50% paper setters/examiners shall be internal and 50% external. Each paper will be of three hours duration in the end semester examination. The marks allotted for each paper shall be as follows:
- Term and Examination : 75 marks
- Internal Assement : 25 marks
The minimum passing marks in the term of examination in each paper (including project ..... voce, will be 40%. However to clear the semester the candidate has to obtain atleast 50% marks in aggregate. The answer books of term end examination will be deposited to the university for evaluation (as norms).